Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday's Helpful Finds~

I found some great finds today. I was thinking what would be a wonderful gift for a wonderful mom on Mother's Day... I found lots of goodies...

This is for those mom's (or anyone) who loves handmade one of a kind pieces of jewelry- ElektraJewelry- Wonderfully handmade bracelets, necklaces and earrings. A wonderful CIC Team Member here!


I know anyone would be thrilled to receive these beautiful earrings on anyday! I know I would. Just look at that color and look how that Silver really sets the whole earring off! I Love these and yes, these do have a matching necklace!



If for some reason the earrings above don't fit the one you love here is a beautiful and versitile necklace! This necklacr can be worn with jeans or be worn when she is dressed up for her dinner out! Thhis is just a lovely piece!



I Love , Love, Love lampwork beads. They remind me of the old cats eyed marble when I was a kid. The details on this bracelet is absolutly amazing! Yes this is one of my favorite pieces it you can't tell...

You can also stop by and see more of this shop at: Twitter, Facebook or her Blog


~> These next two shops are for all of our readers and writers: <~

This shop is for all of our writters. Everyone needs a journal to keep their thought in. And I have found some just for you by SewDanish- Scandinavian Textile and Fiber Art


This journal has 92 pages just waiting for some one to fill with drawings or words from the heart. Anyone would love to get this beautiful book as a gift!


Yes, I fell in love with this book if you can't tell. So I liked it so much that I wanted to show you all three colors. There are many different kinds of journals in this shop as well as other cool and unique items.



I like each one of these. I couldn't decide which one I liked the best so I put them all! This shop also has Cards, Books, Bags, Keyring, Jewelry, Wall Art, Fiber Art and more!

If you would like to see more of this shop just click~> Twitter, FaceBook or her Blog



Now every reader needs a creative and beautiful way to keep their place! I have found a few items one can use to do just that by TJBDesigns- Scissor fobs, Needlework, Knitting, Crochet Accessories & so much more!


I just love these beads on the Shephard Crook. There are other colors and styles but whem I think of mom's I think of blue, pretty and useful... This said that to me.


If you think someone would like a different kind of bookmark here you go... This is a simple but very effective thong bookmark. The colors remind me of the beach. And what's better than having a great book and reading it on the beach!


This one has nothing to do with books unless you want to cut the pages... This is one of the most creative ways to keep a hold of your scissors! This is one of my favorite ones because of the large blue bead and how the black and white sets off the whole fob!

Yes you do know her from- Twitter,  Facebook and her Blog


I hope you have enjoyed my Mother's Day finds! I will be looking into these shops for meself as well as others for the up coming holidays! I got everyone last Christmas something off of etsy and other handmade crafters... Please feel free to join in. After all HandMade is best :o)

Look for Fun Kaboodle Polls on these shops tomorrow....


PLEASE If yo would like to be featured leave me a link and I will look and put you on the list... It does not have to be only etsy shops...


Share

8 Comments:

Sea of Dreams said...

LOVE these journals! You always find such great shops.

Unknown said...

Great finds! I love something from each of them. Too bad I'm not a mom to receive such a beautiful gift from my offspring. ;)

Tommye said...

Valerie, you are such a sweetheart. Thanks for the lovely compliments.

I've loved Dina's jewelry for quite a while. She has such an elegant style.

And those journals are so pretty.
Great job!

SewDanish-Scandinavian Textile Art, Unique Handmade Supplies said...

Thank you so much for choosing my journal covers for your lovely feature. I really appreciate it and feel very honoured being in this great company :-)
Have a great weekend.
Birgitte

(As a tiny 'Thank You' I have added your link to my blog :-)

Life Is A Lark said...

Great ideas and picks. I know I would love to receive any of them. Really like the gorgeous journals.

Valerie's Essentials said...

Thank you everyone for all of ya'll's wonderful comments... I LOVE finding great handmade items to pass along... I know my Want list is getting long but I have great things down for others b-days and such!

Bella Linda Designs said...

Beautiful collection, thanks for sharing!

Loved Sew Danish's journals. Lovely, lovely,

Happy Friday everyone!

Robin Pedrero said...

I love Sew Danish!! Beautiful work! I cherish my pieces made by her!