Wednesday, April 7, 2010

~> What a Deal Wednesday!

I am findind so many great deals each week that my wish list has really grown!
I hope you are enjoying the Cool Finds. Here are some more for this Wonderful Wednesday!

My first shop is one I and visited OFTEN- AntiqueBasketLady- This CIC member has lots to offer- Purses of all kinds, wristlets, coin bags, so much more.

I am a mom of two younger kids. When I carry a purse it's usually a bigger one that can carry some of my things and all of the kids things-lol All of you moms know what I mean (snacks, drinks, coloring pads, crayons, wipes, other small toys...) So these were the 3 bags I picked that I thought would meet a mom's needs but still a mom would still look great carryting.

This purse really caught me eye with the rose and color. A mom could really feel sassy with this one!

This next one I loved because of the pattern and Free Shipping! This is one of my Favorites!

This would be a wonderful bag for any mom! I love that it has room so if you need it you have it.

Stop by & see this shop or visit the crafter here-
Twitter, Facebook, Flickr or Blog



My next shop that I found Great items at a Great Deal is- MommysDream- This shop has wonderful paintings on glasses. So you have art that is resuable!

This was one of my favorites because there is nothing better that a girls weekend at the beach!

This shop even has something for those of us who LOVE sunsets!

These glasses brings instand relaxation...

Whether you like the beach or woods, Warm weather or cold, this shop has it for you!
I'm ready... I'll bring the glasses and my girls can bring the wine!

Yes you may know this crafter from Twitter and/or Face book.




This next shop had beautiful pieces of jewelry at a beautiful price! My kind of shop- CinLynBoutique
My favorites this week were the bracelets:

This one really grabbed my eye with the blue. It made me feel relaxed.

When I saw this next piece I was drawn to the green stone. It reminds me of when you go hiking and you find that one cool rock and then make something beautiful with it!

I love this next bracelet because just look at the zig zag design in the Amethyst.

You may also know this crafter from Twitter  and/or Face Book. She also goes by the name BeadLynn7.


I hope you enjoy these great items at a great deal... Look for the Fun Polls on Kaboodle tomorrow!
Thank you for dropping by!

Share

3 Comments:

CinLynn Boutique said...

Wow!! A wonderful write up!! Thank you so much for including my bracelets!! You are so sweet!

Valerie's Essentials said...

You are very welcome!

Sea of Dreams said...

LOVE the purses! What a great compliment to so many outfits.

Thanks for including my glassware and the kind comments!